Sunday, October 19, 2008

Production So Far

Well, I've taken a break and quickly wrote up a short story script for jjnelson222's Halloween Film Competition. The film will be realeased soon, probably on Halloween or sometime before.
After that I'll start writing the script again. Don't ask me how far the script is going because I'll just answer barely even started. I'm including more details from the book, which means longer amounts of time before the Torrance family actually arrives at the hotel. I'm doing this so the viewer can have more background info about the family, so that way you know why Wendy is worried terribly about Jack. Also, I'll be including the hedge animals that come alive in the book. It won't include the exact animals, but it will include several breeds of dogs, a cow, and a horse and perhaps in the spirit of Rysto, an ant. Speaking of Rysto, if you are able to contact him, any of the people reading this post, tell him that I'm in desperate need of his help. See, in his film Infested! he has the FraasMovies child prop walking and moving, and of course you know that I need this type of mod for Danny Torrance. I've contacted him in PM two times on DCMF and he just hasn't responded. At this moment I now have to go, thankyou for reading my blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome dude! Cant wait to see it.